We were on QVC's Quest for the Best Program 2/12/95 and 6/17/97 and we were the #1 product from the State of Georgia and #4 in the country documented in USA Today News. This was a great test for Vectra®’s performance and acceptance at the consumer level.
There is no one product that has as many benefits to it as Vectra® and they are as follows:
1) VECTRA ® DOES NOT CONTAIN SILICONE
2) Vectra® works great on Hemp materials to enhance weatherproofing and inhibit mildew and mole and other fungus growth as it works has a moisture inhibitor and thereby enhances cleanability.
2) Vectra® is a High Tech performing product "whose time has come"
3) Alternative to Scotchgard®
4) READY TO USE: NO MIXING REQUIRED
5) Vectra® works as a mold and mildew inhibitor.
6) Don't pay high prices for fabric protection offered by furniture stores and independent applicators - Vectra®is Easy to Apply
7) Does not contain “Fluorocarbons”
8) Environmentally safe
10) Stain Resistant against hot coffee, wine, grease and even pet stains
11) PERFORMS WELL on organic cottons, micro-fibers, bamboo, sisal, jute, sea grass, hemp and straw composition fabric
12) Works on wool and works as a moth inhibitor on wool
13) Works on silk and other natural and man-made fibers
14) Works on SUEDE, POROUS LEATHERS, SHEARLING and LAMBSKIN
15) Enhances cleaning of oil based stains for positive results
16) Withstands multiple cleaning before reapplying
17) Can be applied over all fabric protectors, even locks in and SEALS FLUOROCARBONS and inhibits them from releasing or transferring into the skin from fibers and fabric during cleaning. We have coined FLUOROLOK® (for this concept)
18) Vectra® does not change the fabric texture, feel, color or appearance (Based on 25 years experience with the product)
19) Reduces fading and impedes transferring of dyes
20) Vectra® increases tensile strength of fibers, thereby increasing the life of the fabrics and wear ability
21) Vectra® even has some UV protection of approximately 5-10 SPF, thereby reduces fading
22) Vectra® enhances the clean ability of fabrics for positive results
23) Vectra® forms a barrier to even odors absorbing into the fabrics
25) CALIFORNIA VOC EXEMPT
26) THE VECTRA® PRODUCT WILL NOT HARM WOOD FINISHING AROUND THE FABRIC FURNITURE. IT WILL NOT LEAVE A FILM OR ANY RESIDUE. YOU DO NOT NEED TO TAPE OFF THE WOOD TO SPRAY
27) IMPORTANT: BUYER BEWARE: Any protectant that claims or demonstrates oil by a beading up or rolling off appearance most likely contains "Fluorocarbons" as "Fluorocarbons" causes oil to bead up and roll off of fabric. So watch carefully for these claims or you can take a teaspoon of olive oil and test your fabric yourself by dropping a few drops of the olive oil on the backside of your sofa skirt or some other non-conspicuous place, if the olive oil beads up or rolls off fluorocarbons are present. You can spray Vectra and "Fluoro-Lok" them to keep them from releasing into your environment
28) Vectra® is an alternative to lamination. Vectra prevents items from staining without changing texture or color of fabric and the fabric still breathes.
FUNDAMENTALS OF VECTRA PROTECTOR
SPOT OR STAIN
I. Fundamentals of Vectra:
A. The difference between a SPOT and a STAIN.
1. A STAIN is permanent
2. A SPOT can be released
II. Definition of Vectra-izing
A. Vectra converts a possible STAIN to a SPOT or residue to enable clean ability
for positive results.
III. Not all liquids will roll off of fabrics, because loose woven fabrics have air pockets, but liquids can be released with proper cleaning methods for POSITIVE RESULTS.
IV. What Vectra® does and does not do:
A. Vectra does not eliminate cleaning and in some cases professional cleaning is
B. Vectra products enhance the clean ability of fabrics and carpets for
C. Vectra products locks out the stain.
D. Vectra products do not coat the air pockets of some fabrics.
E. Hot substances such as hot coffee will go around loose woven fabrics fibers,
not inside the fiber where the stain occurs, thereby protecting the fiber from
a possible stain.
F. Vectra does all this protection, while not changing the texture, feel, color or
appearance of the fabric, whether it is Sisal or Silk, or any textile materials.
G. Vectra also increases the tensile strength of the fibers, increasing the life of
fabric and wearability.
H. Vectra even has some UV protection of approximately 35% which also increase the life of the fabric.
I. Vectra’s protection capabilities keeps dirt and grime off the fibers, making it
easier to clean and even on carpet VECTRA enables the sweeper to do a better, easier job.
J. Vectra Does not Resist Oil Based Substances, however Vectra enhances
clean ability for positive results.